Technical Product Manager - Apps & Integrations
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are currently seeking a technically-capable product manager with knowledge of threat intelligence, security operations and/or incident response best practices for a key position that works across our engineering, product management, marketing, sales, threat research, and customer success teams. Apps and integrations are the life-blood of our platform. The right candidate will be responsible for building and growing the ecosystem of apps and integrations on the ThreatConnect platform. They will manage the process from user research to ideation to execution all the way to ensuring success in the market.
- Prioritize and manage the lifecycle of product integrations based on product vision, market need and customer demand.
- Create proof of concepts, user stories, and acceptance criteria that can be turned into real world solutions by engineering.
- Coordinate with our technology partners to deliver additional value to our joint customers that can only be accomplished by working closely together.
- Evangelize the problems to be solved across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure our internal teams understand the problems, solutions, and technical requirements to operationalize our integrations with opportunities and customers.
- Communicate frequently with our customers in order to understand the problems they face and constraints they have to deal with, then work with the rest of the ThreatConnect team to make their lives easier.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create content that highlights the value of our solutions and increases our leadership and position in the market.
- Act as the problem owner and assist in performing user acceptance testing of features.
- Assist our documentation team with writing user guides and articles on how to use our apps and integrations.
- Passion for how the right intelligence can help security teams make better decisions
- Experience working with other security products and technology integrations.
- Experience leveraging APIs to integrate multiple tools and technologies
- Break down complex technical problems into smaller solutions that provide value on their own and as part of a larger solution.
- Strong security background and experience with threat intelligence, security operations, incident response or security automation and orchestration.
- Explain complex technical problems clearly to internal and external stakeholders who may not have a computer science degree.
- Work on and with a remote team.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend