Multi-Source Support Specialist
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Founded in 2011, the company started servicing government agencies on specialized cybersecurity contracts while building its platform. Officially launched in 2013, the ThreatConnect Platform has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Whether you want to work on building a world-class security platform or as a member of the services team, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit www.threatconnect.com/careers
ThreatConnect is looking for highly motivated and experienced analysts with currently active U.S. Government Top Secret security clearances to fill positions on government contracts within the DC/NoVA/MD region. If you are sought after as an expert in your field and looking for a company that will both value and reward your expertise, take a look at what ThreatConnect has to offer.
MINIMUM SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI CI-Poly
This position requires a candidate who can perform intelligence analysis and select pertinent IMINT, SIGINT (COMINT and Technical SIGINT), MASINT, HUMINT, and Open-Source material for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. In addition, the candidate must be able to discover, characterize, affiliate, and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted and also characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary.
- Performing multi-source research for specified target sets.
- Assessing value of material compiled from research.
- Creating actionable intelligence based on analysis of material.
- Formatting information for dissemination to customers as end product reports, technical reports, working aids, advisories, or collection tippers.
- Maintaining awareness of internal and external customer information needs and of National Requirements.
- Contributing to the creation of SIGINT and non-SIGINT (such as IMINT, MASINT, or HUMINT) requirements.
- Collaborating with other Intelligence Community members to produce intelligence reports and assessments for National-level audiences.
- Writing tasking to ensure proper collection of multi-source intelligence.
- Coordinating efforts with government analysis and reporters.
- Clearance required: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- SIGINT serialized reporting experience required
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend