Intelligence Watch Officer
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Founded in 2011, the company started servicing government agencies on specialized cybersecurity contracts while building its platform. Officially launched in 2013, the ThreatConnect Platform has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Whether you want to work on building a world-class security platform or as a member of the services team, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit www.threatconnect.com/careers
ThreatConnect is looking for highly motivated and experienced analysts with currently active U.S. Government Top Secret security clearances to fill positions on government contracts within the DC/NoVA/MD region. If you are sought after as an expert in your field and looking for a company that will both value and reward your expertise, take a look at what ThreatConnect has to offer.
The candidate shall support a 24 x 7, 365 day-a- year Intelligence Watch Officer position in support of J2/JFHQ-DODIN Operations Center (JDOC) as required. As the J2 representative to the JDOC, the Contractor shall assist the JDOC Battle Captain to understand, manage, and mitigate incidents and threats to the DODIN. The Contractor shall maintain communications with all the J2 divisions and leadership and support current operations by providing intelligence updates as required. The Contractor shall assist in the development, management and dissemination of daily all source intelligence reports, bulletins, brief books, alerts, and briefings. The Contractor shall update, maintain and post intelligence products and manage J2 information dissemination websites on various networks as directed. The Contractor shall supply administrative assistance to the J2 directorate as required. The Contractor shall continue to execute tasking with J2 guidance, such as monitoring intrusion sets, providing contextual analysis of findings, and conducting data transfer authority duties.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology orInformation Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, or another related field ofstudy or equivalent 5+ years performing cyber threat intelligence analysis .
- Technical understanding in thefollowing areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basicunderstanding of malware (malware communication, installation, malware types), intermediateknowledge of computer network defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, open
source information collection.
- Hold one ormore of the below certifications:- SANS: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) or GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)- (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), CompTIA Security+, Network+- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend