Technology Partner Program Manager
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
ThreatConnect is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic Program Manager to join the Technology Partners team that can hit the ground running in a fast-paced and quickly growing environment. The Technology Partner Program Manager will be an integral part of the Technology Partners team and will be a key driver in accelerating the growth and expansion of our Technology Partner Program. This role will report directly to the Director of Technology Partners and responsibilities will include working on a variety of projects that include partner management, business development, onboarding and training, and assisting with the development of go-to-market strategies.
In short, we need someone who can help us execute on our big plans and who will be able to step into greater responsibility as the company grows. We want you to grow with us.
- Provide project, program, and resource management support to Technology Partner Department projects and activities
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for new partners looking to integrate and partner with ThreatConnect
- Support multiple and concurrent partner management requests
- Work closely with internal ThreatConnect teams to evangelize and promote joint partner solutions; you’ll be the voice of the partner within ThreatConnect
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve our systems, processes, and reporting
- Become an expert in our existing Partner Programs to help identify new opportunities to work with partners
- Track and report key team success metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, preferably in a collaborative, team environment
- Effective time management, project management and ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders and executive management teams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high value startup environment
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity industry preferred
- Experience with Google application suite, Salesforce.com, and Asana a plus
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Cell phone stipend