Integration Test Engineer
Company DescriptionDesigned by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are in search of an Integration Test Engineer to become an integral part of our growing software engineering team. If you excel at working in tandem with developers to deliver quality software solutions, are proficient solving tough software and system integration challenges, and enjoy working with a QA team, we'd like to talk with you. We are looking for QA engineers who are comfortable in all phases of the SDLC, who can help start projects off right through test strategy and planning, and who are willing to get their hands dirty with black, gray and white box testing. Systems integration experience is a necessity, much of what we do involves testing a core piece of complex software and then proceed to system integration testing of the same.
- Leverage your understanding of QA methodologies and best practices to design, build and execute unit, functional and integration test cases.
- Guide, define, document, present and manage quality assurance and test plans.
- Work closely with software developers and systems engineers to perform all levels of testing, as well as be an integral part of solving complex system level challenges.
- Write, implement, analyze and report test status for projects.
- Keep abreast of current and new technologies and tools related to your field.
- In-depth understanding of industry-leading QA tools, techniques, and platforms.
- Knowledge of unit testing, automation testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, etc.
- Hands on experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Working knowledge of building out Automation Frameworks, knowledge of automation best practices.
- Working knowledge of performance testing and bench marking.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
- B.S. Computer Science or related degree
- 2+ years' experience developing in Python
- Proficient in core Python principles, concepts and methodologies
- Experience working with Python 2.7 and 3.x
- 5+ years' Quality Assurance/test experience required
- Understanding of and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Preferred knowledge of Python, Java, bash or similar scripting languages
- Exposure to API automation tools
- Comfortable with REST APIs and SQL databases
- Previous experience installing and testing applications within a Linux environment
- Knowledge and understanding of threat intelligence analysis is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend