Marketing Specialist (Corporate)
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
Job Description Overview
Do people describe you as a ball of energy? Are you quick to laugh and get along with just about everyone you meet? Do you organize your sock drawer? Is party planning your thing? Do you think you have the creative and business chops to one day be a Director of Marketing? If so, you should keep reading...
ThreatConnect is growing by leaps and bounds! And, we need a detail-oriented, energetic marketing specialist to help us grow even faster. Plus, a desire to learn and grow. Why those qualities? It’s simple - we are growing fast and our marketing team is doing amazing things right now. We need someone who can help us execute on our big plans and who will be able to step into greater responsibility as the company grows. We want you to grow with us.
Reporting directly to the Director of Demand Gen, as a Marketing Specialist, you will be a key part of the marketing team and its ability to successfully accelerate company growth - even faster than it already is. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the CMO and Director of Demand Gen on a wide range of projects including email marketing, promotional content, landing pages, event management, and webinars.
- Generate opt-in contacts through marketing campaigns
- Increase the conversion of initial leads to qualified leads for sales with effective marketing campaigns and follow-up
- Increase the conversion of qualified leads into vetted, sales opportunities by enabling the sales teams
- Manage campaign execution alongside the Director of Demand Generation
- Collaborate on campaign creative projects with team and digital agency - eg. ads, landing pages, infographics, etc.
- Coordinating insertion orders with content channels
- Ensure all deliverables are sent to media outlets according to schedule
- Capture campaign performance metrics periodically throughout the campaign
- Create post-mortem reports on campaign outcomes
- Maintain marketing budgets for campaigns as assigned and track all expenses to ensure accurate calculation of ROI
- Craft and send emails designed to engage prospects at every stage of their buying journey
- Publish emails and manage lists in Hubspot Marketing Automation System
- Track email effectiveness metrics to constantly improve program
- Contribute to content creation - collaboratively working with Content Director, Digital Marketing Manager, and Director of Demand Generation
- Writing or editing content as requested
- Making website updates (WordPress)
- Oversee lead management to ensure conversion through the marketing-sales funnel
- Manage lead imports and follow-up for campaigns, events, and webinars, including setting up workflows
- Maintain data integrity in the marketing automation and CRM systems
- Organize venues, logistics, speakers and team participation for company events, trade shows and virtual events like webinars, as requested
- Complete standard marketing reports for review by CMO and distribution both within the team and to other departments
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, B2B and technology industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills, preferably in a collaborative, team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume, startup environment.
- Effective time management, project management and ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders and executive management teams.
- Ability to use Google products - Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets. Experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools such as HubSpot a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely not more than 10% of the time.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend
ThreatConnect, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.