Senior Product Manager - Threat Intelligence and Risk
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
ThreatConnect, Inc. is looking for an experienced product manager with an infosec background who has a passion for how the right intelligence can help security teams make better decisions. The product manager will own the roadmap for features and functionality related to threat intelligence and risk.
This Product Manager will be responsible for making sure that customers get value out of ThreatConnect in the symbiotic areas of threat intel and risk by:
- Interacting with our users through surveys, data analysis, and conversation to identify unmet customer needs and the specific outcomes that users are after
- Defining requirements and working with engineering to build features and functionality that address those needs and desired outcomes
- Ensuring that the rest of the company is equipped to communicate the value of those features by empowering marketing and documentation and serving as an evangelist for threat intel and risk
- Managing a dedicated Apps & Integrations product manager. The two of you will work to create end-to-end use cases around threat intel and risk that leverage third party applications including intel feeds, vulnerability management tools, and CMDBs.
- Passion for how the right intelligence can help security teams make better decisions
- Strong security background and experience with threat intelligence, security operations, incident response or security automation and orchestration.
- At least one year of experience as a product manager.
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams including engineering and marketing.
- Familiarity with Quantitative Risk Management Frameworks.
- Familiarity with tools used by infosec teams, including SIEMs, vulnerability managers, UEBA, and EDR.
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with the MITRE ATT&CK framework
- Experience working with a remote team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Formative childhood experiences that revolved around Star Wars or other iconic science fiction/fantasy works in popular culture.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend