Business Development Representative - EMEA
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are looking for talented and experienced Business Development Representatives that can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment. The position will report directly to the Director of Inside Sales and supports Business Development efforts across our EMEA territory. You should be interested in a career in sales and ready to prove yourself as a BDR first. Multi-lingual skills are a must as is the ability to work local EMEA hours here in our Arlington, VA HQ.
- Identify qualified opportunities through outbound lead generation and inbound lead follow-up efforts.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by achieving and exceeding target activity metrics - eg. dials, conversations, appointments scheduled - every day.
- Communicate ThreatConnect’s value proposition to new prospects and close for a sales qualification call.
- Participate in tradeshows, marketing events, and market research initiatives as needed.
- Capture relevant activity and learned information in ThreatConnect’s SalesForce instance in a timely and thorough manner.
- Provide critical feedback to Marketing around messaging, market trends, etc.
- Must be able to commute to and work from our Arlington VA, HQ office
- 1+ years of Business Development or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communications skills.
- Multi-Lingual (French, German, Spanish, Arabic or some combination preferred)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Understanding of cloud computing, cyber security and threat intelligence is a plus.
- Ability to support non-U.S. based customers (accommodate various time zones) is a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend