Senior Python Engineer
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We are looking for a talented Senior Python Developer ready to hit the ground running as a key member of our Integrations Engineering Team. The ideal candidate should be a self starter, versatile team player with the ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems.
The candidate should be organized and demonstrate a curiosity for learning and continually stretching boundaries with innovative software design. They should also enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and willing to lend development best practices towards enhancing our conventions and workflows. Most importantly, they want to contribute, expand their talents, as well as learn and innovate with us.
As a member of the Integrations Team you will be collaborating with a variety of stakeholders to support integrations with many third-party products.
Meeting business requirements is always a top priority, but improving our abilities is just as important. We set aside time to foster a positive learning environment that further develops each individual's skills. We continually encourage our engineers to explore new ideas & solutions that improve efficiency.
- Build intelligent, intuitive Applications that integrate with the Core product and many third-party products.
- Work in a fun, collaborative environment solving complex problems to produce innovative solutions with our team.
- Actively contribute and guide our Application portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience in Python development
- Expert in core Python principles, concepts and methodologies
- Experience working with Python 2.7 and 3.x
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Strong knowledge of Python PEPs and best practices
- Strong analytical skills, decision making skills
- Experience building, testing, debugging Python projects
- Familiarity working with a team using a centralized version control system such as Git
- Ability to review designs/wireframes and create user stories
- Experience working with Linux systems is a plus
- Highly motivated, curious, capable and a lifetime learner
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
- Effective verbal and written communication styles
- Strong work ethic with initiative to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively to meet deadlines
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend