Field Marketing Manager, EMEA
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Centralize your intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure your effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
Do people describe you as a ball of energy? Are you quick to laugh and get along with just about everyone you meet? Do you organize your sock drawer? Is party planning your thing? Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? And do you know that the best way to capture someone’s interest is a good pop culture reference? If so, you should keep reading...
ThreatConnect is growing by leaps and bounds! And, we need a detail-oriented, outgoing, and ambitious field marketing manager with a thirst for knowledge to help us grow even faster. Why those qualities? It’s simple - our marketing team is doing amazing things right now and we need someone who can not only help us execute on our big plans, but who can also step into greater responsibility as the company grows. We want you to grow with us.
The field marketing manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. The person in this role is the liaison between ThreatConnect’s sales team and the central marketing demand generation functions, such as integrated campaigns marketing, account-based marketing, events, and paid media. Reporting to the director of demand generation, the field marketing manager will develop and execute EMEA-specific activities that support global marketing plans, consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics.
- Develop and execute quarterly and annual demand-generation plans and activities that contribute to sales pipeline for the EMEA region
- Drive regional and corporate bookings goal attainment through sales enablement
- Create plans that support overall corporate objectives, with the specific goal of generating pipeline in EMEA
- Research, design and manage live or digital events, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Evaluate and manage local demand creation programs, including but not necessarily limited to paid media, content syndication, and email
- Work with Digital Marketing manager to plan and optimize SEO and SEM
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of all field marketing programs
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities including global, regional and local programs - being certain to gather pre- and post-activity feedback to relay to the Director of Demand Gen or Content Marketing as appropriate
- Regularly educate sales teams on available collateral and content and how they map to the buying cycle to ensure best chances for success in the sales cycle
- Work with product marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, and content for sales teams
- Tailor market-specific value propositions and to fit a variety of program requirements
- Work with sales, and as needed the Content Marketing Director, to create compelling RFP responses
- 4-6 years of field marketing or related experience, security industry experience preferred
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, cybersecurity or a related field
- Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with sales and marketing
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation
- Understanding of how various types of media are used in an overall demand creation approach
- Experience managing digital demand generation programs, both paid and organic
- Experience managing events
- Experience with segmentation analysis
- Planning/project management
- Leadership and initiative to drive business objectives
- Understand decision impact on other areas of the business
- Strong oral/written communications skills
- Good organizational skills