Intelligence Collection Manager
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. Founded in 2011, the company started servicing government agencies on specialized cybersecurity contracts while building its platform. Officially launched in 2013, the ThreatConnect Platform has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Whether you want to work on building a world-class security platform or as a member of the services team, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit www.threatconnect.com/careers
ThreatConnect is looking for highly motivated and experienced analysts with currently active U.S. Government Top Secret security clearances to fill positions on government contracts within the DC/NoVA/MD region. If you are sought after as an expert in your field and looking for a company that will both value and reward your expertise, take a look at what ThreatConnect has to offer.
This position shall provide assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence and information gaps. This position requires previous collection manager experience. Contractor personnel will be knowledgeable in all source intelligence collection management (SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and TECHINT).
- Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining of formal JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC through USCYBERCOM.
- Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts de-conflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level.
- Assist in the de-confliction of time sensitive requirements among CYBER partners with assistance of designated members of the USCYBERCOM J2 and other JFHQ-DoDIN J2 personnel as needed.
- Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process.
- Assist in the coordination of non organic collection activities supporting JFHQ-DoDIN missions and goals.
- Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached service J2 elements Intelligence requirements.
- Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating within the command.
- Develop, maintain and update collection plans based on the supported Commander's requirements prioritized in support of JFHQ-DODIN operations.
- Understand how IMINT, SIGINT and HUMINT can support cyber mission planning.
- Interact with higher, lateral and subordinate commands/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers.
- May be required to create and present briefings.
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend