War-Game Support Analyst
ThreatConnect® arms organizations with a powerful defense against cyber threats and the confidence to make strategic business decisions. Founded in 2011, ThreatConnect (then called CyberSquared) started servicing government agencies on specialized cybersecurity contracts while building its platform. Officially launched in 2013, the ThreatConnect Platform has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Today, ThreatConnect provides a suite of products designed to meet the threat intelligence aggregation, analysis and automation needs of security teams at any maturity level - built on the industry's only intelligence-driven, extensible security platform. Whether you want to work on building a world-class security platform or as a member of the services team, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit www.threatconnect.com/careers
ThreatConnect is looking for highly motivated and experienced analysts with currently active U.S. Government Top Secret security clearances to fill positions on government contracts within the DC/NoVA/MD region. If you are sought after as an expert in your field and looking for a company that will both value and reward your expertise, take a look at what ThreatConnect has to offer.
The Table Top / War Gaming Support will provide research, analysis, and recommendations to conceive, develop, execute, and support Joint Event Lifecycle events including combatant command (CCMD) exercise, tabletop exercises, and scenario development/synchronization.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, and participate in Tabletop Exercises (TTXs) and other similar events.
• Coordinate with partners and stakeholders to develop the plan scenarios to meet exercise objectives.
• Develop documents to include after action reports, results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DoD organizations, Federal agencies, and commercial partners.
• Conduct post-exercise lessons learned studies and develop courses of action in response to JFHQ-DODIN training objectives.
• Coordinate within the directorate to ensure exercise activities adhere to JFHQ-DODIN and higher headquarters exercise plans, policies, and procedures.
• Conduct technical research, analysis, and provide recommendations to support Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) events including CCMD exercises, TTXs, and scenario development synchronization.
• Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
• Collaborate with team members to establish overall objectives, priorities, and plans for the JFHQ-DODIN joint exercise program, assuring focus on issues and challenges critical to pursuit of cyberspace operations.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 8+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
• Demonstrated understanding of Joint Event Lifecycle events.
• Previous experience working with CCMD exercises, TTS, and war gaming.
• In-Depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
• Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting unit operations.
• Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +ce.
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification.
• Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
• Advanced communications and presentation skills enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A//FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
We work hard to reward our employees for their hard work. We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
Full-time employees are eligible for health coverage effective from the first of the next month hired. The premiums are at no cost to the employee. We pay your premiums for individuals and families!
- Medical coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage
401K retirement savings plan with company matching program of up to 6%.
Cell phone reimbursement
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time and holidays. 15 days (3 weeks) for new employees with the ability to accrue up to 25 days (5 weeks)
- Birthday day off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program of up to $5,000 per full-time hired referral
- Education Reimbursement program up to $5,250 for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our Headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party